I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Daddy’s naughty Baby Girl, whose wonderful blog can be found here: http://daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com/
I am very honored.
To accept the award, I have some rules to follow
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
Here are 11 random facts about me:
~ I am 5’9″ tall
~ I am adopted
~ I was afraid of sunflowers as a child (they are so HUGE)
~ The madder I get, the more “redneck” my accent becomes
~ My heritage is Irish/German/British/African
~ I love to sing
~ I am terrible at sports
~ I once swallowed a fly (I don;t know why I swallowed a fly)
~ I am partially deaf in my left ear
~ I love pink
~ I still have 1980’s hair on humid days
Here are the eleven questions posed to me by Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl:
- What is your favourite drink? Coke Zero…….or a margarita
- What would be idea of a perfect date? a private home-cooked meal, a walk or movie on the couch, and a night of passion
- What is favourite song ever? a tough question for a musician…..I love the song Defying Gravity from Wicked; it is empowering
- What would consider a turn-off in a partner? Bad hygiene
- What is all time favourite movie? It would be difficult to decide between The Princess Bride and Sense and Sensibility
- If money was no object where would you like to visit the most, reason why? Ireland. I have been there once, and it is beautiful
- Which famous person would you most like to sleep with and why? Hugh Laurie…he is hot and intelligent and talented and..well, the accent of course
- Would you like to be spanked or be the spanker? definitely the spankee
- Do you use Facebook or Twitter? I use both, but I am terrible at updating Twitter
- What do you like for breakfast? a bagel with cream cheese or fruit
- If you had the money would you consider plastic surgery, if yes where would get it done? at one time I would have said absolutely and it would have been my nose….but I like myself just the way I am
There are the questions I am asking my nominees:
1. What was the best decision you ever made?
2. What is the most important quality in a friend?
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
4. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
5. What is one item on your personal “bucket list”?
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
7. Who would be most likely to call you at 2:00 am?
8. What would you buy is money was no object?
9. How many hours of television do you watch in a typical week?
10. What is one book you can read over and over?
11. What did you have for breakfast yesterday?
Now for the nominees. I truly enjoy every blog I follow, so this one is tough: